Much loved family camper in beautiful Marino Yellow. Imported in 2012 from California (rust free), fully restored and kept garaged.
This is a 1976 T2 late-bay Westfalia with plenty of space in the pop-top roof. The van has a 2L engine which comfortably does 70mph on the motorway. There are 3-point seat belts on all seats and an AUX input for an iPod with front + back speakers. There is a tow-bar fitted which is handy for a bike rack. She also has electric hook-up for the campsite with internal plug sockets, and is fitted with an car alarm for piece-of-mind. Offered for sale together with a Khyam Motordome Sleeper awning in excellent condition (rrp £999). Everything ready to go, with MOT up to 02/2018.
- Type: VW T2 Westfalia (left-hand drive)
- Fuel: Unleaded petrol
- Engine: 2L engine, fully reconditioned
- Alarm: Cobra Globe 3100 remote controlled alarm system
- Radio: Pioneer CD/radio with AUX input and 2 + 2 speakers
- Seating: 2 front + 2 on rear bench, all with 3-point seat belts
- Roof: Front elevating pop-top roof with refitted canvass
- Kitchen: Original kitchen, cool box, gas hob and water pump
- Dining: Original removable table and front swivel seat
- Sleeping: 4 berth, rock and roll bed + double bed in the roof
- Curtains: In green matching the upholstery with black-out lining
- Electrics: Leisure battery and mains hook-up for campsite
- Tow bar: Tow bar fitted (this has been used for a 4-bike carrier)
- Awning: Khyam Motordome Sleeper quick-erect awning included